NW Business Pitch Event
- Young Fab Academy - Summer 2012
- From 2D to 3D Demo
- Arduino courses - 28th of April
- Happy Birthday - 20-21st April 2012
- Fab Academy - 18th Jan 2012
- Creating Interactive Devices with the Arduino - Beginner Course
- DIWO (Do It With Others)
- Fabtacular Christmas Pressie Make-Off-2010
- AND Festivals One Button Challenge 2010
- NW Business Pitch Event
- TSB offers 100k Prize towards creating your next great product
- Fab Lab Manchester's Festival of Sound - Oct 2010
- new FABFOTO stream
- FutureEverything Rapid Prototype Challenge 2010
- 'Fab Lab-ulous!!
- Launched loved by the press 23rd March 2010
- Big Bang 11-13th March 2010
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
NW Business Pitch Event
Advanced Engineering & Instrumentation
Thursday 30 September
One Central Park, Manchester
The North West Innovation Network and Manchester Science Parks (msp), with support from Business Link and Northwest Automotive Alliance, are holding the ideal pitching and networking opportunity for companies operating in the Advanced Engineering and Instrumentation sectors.
It will give you a chance to hear first hand about the technologies and innovations available from some of the leading companies in the North West. It will help you identify potential business opportunities with companies on your doorstep.
The event will be of benefit to the following companies:
* Those based in the North West of England
* Developers of products and expertise in the Advanced Engineering and Instrumentation sectors
* Suppliers of products into the Advanced Engineering and Instrumentation sectors
* Users of products, technology and expertise from Advanced Engineering and Instrumentation companies
Previous collaborating organisations have seen the value of rapid pitching and networking activities to help support the growth of businesses. In particular it helps to quickly identify business development opportunities, sourcing of business-critical expertise, or development of collaborative routes to market. The aim of the event is to very efficiently integrate our networks to create new opportunities for all. Past experience has shown that this event can help you to identify as many as 4-5 very relevant business contacts that you didn’t know existed.
The main content of the event will be for companies who are supplying products and expertise to give a 90 second elevator pitch covering the following points:
* Who you are?
* What is your business?
* What you have to offer other Advanced Engineering and Instrumentation companies?
* What do you need from other Advanced Engineering and Instrumentation companies?
Details of companies pitching will be circulated to help you identify potential companies of interest. Following the elevator pitches there will be time for informal networking to further explore opportunities with companies of interest. Details will also be provided in case you don’t have the opportunity to meet with the companies that you wish.
If you don’t want to pitch, then just come and be part of the audience, with the chance to identify new companies of importance to your business.
10:30 Registration, refreshments and informal networking
11:00 Welcome and introduction to the NW Business Pitch Event
11:10 Elevator pitches
12:30 Informal networking time
12:45 Lunch and more networking
13:30 End of the event/continue networking
If you would like to attend or pitch at the event, please contact jan hilton [firstname.lastname@example.org] for a registration form and return it by 16 September 2010.