TSB offers 100k Prize towards creating your next great product
- Young Fab Academy - Summer 2012
- From 2D to 3D Demo
- Arduino courses - 28th of April
- Happy Birthday - 20-21st April 2012
- Fab Academy - 18th Jan 2012
- Creating Interactive Devices with the Arduino - Beginner Course
- DIWO (Do It With Others)
- Fabtacular Christmas Pressie Make-Off-2010
- AND Festivals One Button Challenge 2010
- NW Business Pitch Event
- TSB offers 100k Prize towards creating your next great product
- Fab Lab Manchester's Festival of Sound - Oct 2010
- new FABFOTO stream
- FutureEverything Rapid Prototype Challenge 2010
- 'Fab Lab-ulous!!
- Launched loved by the press 23rd March 2010
- Big Bang 11-13th March 2010
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
The Technology Strategy Board is looking for video pitches for the first part of its £100k competition. They are looking for disruptive solutions in the following areas:-
- Digital Economy
- Healthcare Markets of the Future
- Energy Generation and Supply
- The Sustainability Economy
The Competition will be run in three stages. The first part involves a video proposal which cements your ideas for using the £25k. Selected entries from stage one will submit a written statement outlining how much further they could go with the £100k. The three best proposals from each area will then be invited to perform a live pitch at Innovate 10 on the 12th October in London, where the £100k prize is up for grabs. The other finalists will each receive £25k. For more information about the competition click here.
To help you do this Fab Lab Manchester, the new and unique centre for invention run by The Manufacturing Institute, will be open from 10am - 2pm on Tuesday 14th September to support potential candidates by offering video facilities to record your pitches as well as any brainstorming sessions you may need, facilitated by our expert staff. Winning candidates also have the chance to use the Fab Lab's facilities to develop their final prototype.
We think North West SME's are amongst the most innovative in the world and would love to see companies from the region benefitting from this prize. To book your place please call us on 0161 205 0070 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.